Jones Family

Jones Family
November 2009

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Another great week

Brayden's results turned out great again Monday when we went to the local clinic for chemo. 4 weeks to go and his chemo should be increased to keep up with his growth. We keep trying to remember this is a good thing! We're very thankful his counts have remained strong and steady for a while now. He's staying busy in school and has been wearing himself down a bit from all the increased activity with recess, PE, and keeping up with the boys. We know it's a good thing. He's been having more pain in his legs again from the Vincristine chemo drug's effect on his neuropathy. All in all though, he's still doing so well. We're really thankful.

I've got to get some pictures uploaded from his big event Friday. I don't know how I'll be able to keep it brief since there was SO much excitement!! Hopefully I'll be able to post very soon with the details. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Lisa! I'm so glad to hear your good news for Brayden! I'm sure he is really enjoying being at school with all the other kids

    ReplyDelete